Love Local Trust Local
Entering the Love Local Trust Local awards is
Really motivating for your staff and great for team building, use your award application process as a way for you and your team to come up with new ideas for your business!
- A unique way to promote your company and produce to a wider and new audience
- A great way to stand out from the competition
- Adopt our Love Local Trust Local logo and promote quality produce that you can trust with Dorset at its heart
- A good way to look back and see how far your business has come
- An opportunity to interact with other Dorset small businesses, working together with the love of Dorset
THE AWARDS – HINTS AND TIPS
Entering awards can feel a bit scary and over whelming. It’s really not and we have tried to make it as simple as possible for you and of course, fair. However, we have some hints and tips which you might find useful.
- Start working on your entry early. Our team are on hand to help so give us a call if you get stuck
- Don’t ramble. You don’t get marks for the length of your entry
- Be detailed. Answer the questions fully
- Read the criteria
- Don’t forget to shout about your success
- Get a second opinion. Someone might spot a vital bit of information you forgot
- Back up your answers with evidence. If customers love you share with us with some feedback you have received
Who can enter?
If you can answer yes to these questions then you are in the running for a Love Local Trust Local Award. Get your application into us today, closing date is at 5.00pm on Monday 14th September 2020.
- Are you a small, independent Dorset business with less than 30 full time employees that can truly demonstrate they are part of the Love Local Trust Local food movement?
- Does your company source their main ingredients from within 30 miles of their Dorset location?
How will the awards be judged?
The first stage of judging is based on evaluations of the written applications only, which must be submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 14th September 2020 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to Love Local Trust Local Awards, Rawston Farm, Tarrant Rawston, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8SF. Please note that any application forms received after this date will not be allowed to enter the awards.
A shortlist of entrants will be selected from the written applications, supporting documentation will only be required as part of the judging process. Judging will take place between Monday 28th September and Friday 9th October 2020.
Companies entering these awards must source their main ingredients from within 30 miles of their Dorset location.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry into the Love Local Trust Local Awards 2020, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 5pm on Monday 14th September 2020
- At the time of entering your business has less than 30 full time employees
- Your business sources its main ingredients form within 30 miles of your location in Dorset
- Employees or representatives of any of the overall sponsors are not eligible for entry into the awards.
- Businesses can enter more than one category but will need to complete a separate application for each category.
- Please note that by being shortlisted the business automatically becomes a finalist. However, the judges reserve the right to give the level of awards at their discretion.
- By entering the awards, you agree to be part of the publicity if you are shortlisted in any category.
- The judges’ decisions are final and they cannot enter into discussion about the short-listing process, choice of finalists or choice of winners.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the awards criteria, application forms, judging process or any other matter relating to the Awards, the decision of Love Local Trust Local Awards panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Want to keep up to date with everything new at Love Local Trust Local?
Pop your email address in here & we’ll stay in touch, we promise not to swamp your inbox!