“We wanted to create a set of new Dorset food awards that were all about the genuine, small, independent business. Those that have a fabulous product and work exceptionally hard to make it financially viable for themselves and their families. Those Dorset businesses that truly believe and execute being local in every sense of what they do. We want to celebrate and share their achievements.” Barbara Cossins
WHY SPONSOR the Love Local Trust Local Awards
- Raise the profile of your business in a sector that really matters to the county
- Lead the way in an increasingly popular & essential area of food production
- Become a champion of the environmental and social benefits of buying local produce & using local services
- Promote your own business and services to local, forward thinking food & drink businesses
- Be an early adopter by being part of these brand new food awards
- Associate yourself with multi-award winning Dorset businesses, The Langton Arms & Rawston Farm Butchery & Farm Shop that have already set the benchmark for promoting and supporting local Dorset food & drink
- As the inventor of the Love Local Trust Local brand and awards, Barbara Cossins is extremely well-known as a local advocate for Dorset food and has previously appeared on Jamie & Jimmy’s Channel 4 Friday Night Feast and Escape to the Country as well as in print in Dorset Magazine, Dorset Life, Menu Magazine, Bournemouth Evening Echo, Blackmore Vale Magazine, The Morning Advertiser & more.
The BENEFITS to you
- Raise local profile and publicity for your business
- Printed, online and PR placement as the key sponsor for an entire category
- Your own organisational website profile & bio on the Love Local Trust Local website
- Local publicity & PR for the LLTL Awards via ongoing social media activity on a range of platforms including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- An increased online presence and profile with the opportunity for reciprocal online links between LLTL & your own organisation
- Attendance and contribution to the tastings for the finalists in your category
- Potential to develop new partner relationships with other sponsors
- Networking opportunities with all involved
- Free tickets to the awards ceremony for two key personnel in your business on Thursday, 19th November at The Langton Arms, Tarrant Monkton
- Presentation of your award on the night
- Opportunity to bring your own pop-up banner to the awards event to promote your business on the night
Would you like to be a sponsor of the brand new Love Local Trust Local Awards 2020? Join us in putting consumer trust back into buying local, Dorset food and celebrate and reward the other small businesses that are doing that.
Interested ? please contact Barbara or Sue on 07900 081326 or e-mail email@example.com
This is what Love Local Trust Local stands for & what it promises the consumer:
- This food has been grown with love & care and to the highest ethical standards
- This food has transparent and full provenance and complete traceability
- This food has been sourced from less than 30 miles of its’ origin
- This food fosters community spirit & is good for our overall environment
Categories to choose from are –
Meat, Fish, Dairy, Cheese
Cakes, Pastries & Confectionery, Bread, Jam, Chutneys & Honey
Drinks, Innovation, Diversification & Sustainability
Rising Star and finally the Love Local Trust Local “Local Champion”
Would you like to be involved in sponsoring part of our Award Ceremony to be held at The Langton Arms on Thursday 19th November 2020?
Perhaps sponsor a welcome drink or wine for the tables or flower arrangements? Due to Covid-19 social distancing measures, our event is still being planned as we await government guidelines. Get in touch with Barbara or Sue on 07900 081326 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Want to keep up to date with everything new at Love Local Trust Local?
Pop your email address in here & we’ll stay in touch, we promise not to swamp your inbox!