BE A SPONSOR and JUDGE of the LOVE LOCAL TRUST LOCAL AWARDS
“We wanted to create a set of new Dorset food & drink awards that were all about the genuine, small, independent business. Those that have a fabulous product and work exceptionally hard to make it financially viable for themselves and their families. Those Dorset businesses that truly believe and execute being local in every sense of what they do. We want to celebrate and share their achievements.” Barbara Cossins
WHY SPONSOR the Love Local Trust Local Awards
- Raise the profile of your business in a sector that really matters to the county
- Lead the way in an increasingly popular & essential area of food & drink production
- Become a champion of the environmental and social benefits of buying local produce & using local services
- Promote your own business and services to local, forward thinking food & drink businesses
- Be an early adopter by being part of these new food & drink awards
- Associate yourself with multi-award winning Dorset businesses, The Langton Arms & Rawston Farm Butchery & Farm Shop that have already set the benchmark for promoting and supporting local Dorset food & drink
As the inventor of the Love Local Trust Local brand and awards, Barbara Cossins is extremely well-known as a local advocate for Dorset food & drink and has previously appeared on Jamie & Jimmy’s Channel 4 Friday Night Feast and Escape to the Country as well as in print in Dorset Magazine, Dorset Life, Menu Magazine, Bournemouth Evening Echo, Blackmore Vale Magazine, Blackmore Vale Online, The Morning Advertiser & more.
The BENEFITS to you
- Raise local profile and publicity for your business
- Printed, online and PR placement as the key sponsor for an entire category
- Your own organisational logo and website link on the Love Local Trust Local website
- Local publicity & PR for the LLTL Awards including ongoing social media activity on a range of platforms including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- An increased online presence and profile with the opportunity for reciprocal online links between LLTL & your own organisation
- Attendance and contribution to the tastings for the finalists in your category
- Potential to develop new partner relationships with other sponsors
- Networking opportunities with all involved
Would you like to be a sponsor and judge of the Love Local Trust Local Awards 2021?
Join us in putting consumer trust back into buying local, Dorset food & drink and celebrate and reward the other small businesses that are doing just that!
Interested ? please contact Barbara or Sue on 07831 184920 or e-mail email@example.com
This is what Love Local Trust Local stands for & what it promises the consumer: